Finland Study Visa Guide
France is one of the advanced country in the world and having state of the art educational system and its education system is one of the best in the world. Educational institutes in France spends major portion of the funds in research, if a student is interested in research work then French educational Institutes are best to study in.
Following is the guidelines that you have to follow for getting student Visa.
- Travel document i.e. valid passport of the applicant, please ensure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport. You also have to provide your previously used passports. Also make sure that your passport is valid for three months from the expiry date of the visa for which you applied.
- Two copies of the application form. Please click here to read the instructions and fill the form carefully and signed it.
- Passport size photograph three in numbers, click here for details.
- Admission letter issued by the French educational institute.
- Covering letter.
- Detailed resume.
- Copy of your testimonials attested by Higher Educating Commission.
- Bank statement that shows that you are financially sound and can bear the charges of your studies during your stay in France.
- A proof will be required if your stay is in the hostel of Educational Institute.
- Upper portion of the OFII form must be filed by the applicant, click here for details.
Check list of documents:-
- Identification proof.
- Travel Document.
- Application form.
- Admission proof.
- Language proficiency certificate.
Summary of Required documents:Documents that proves that you are being given a place in a course Documents which proves your identity Documents which proves that you can financially support yourself during your stay If you are applying from a country of which you are not a...... Read More
Canada plans to roll out a new “express entry” program starting from January 2015 in an effort to improve the process of selecting economic immigrants who want to come to Canada.The Canadian government has promised several benefits under the new program, however, there....... Read More
ou can apply for masters program in Austria if you have completed 16 years of education.A person can also apply for bachelors program bur for that fulfilling the language requirement is a must.Following are the examples of the kinds of education which makes you eligible...... Read More
An overview ,a summary of requirements:You can apply for student visa to UK.If you are 16 or above.If you are offered a place on a course by an educational institute.If you can speak read and write English.If you can support yourself and pay fees of your course....... Read More
There are five easy steps that you must follow to get USA Study Visa.Get an Admission The first step towards obtaining US Study Visa is to get an admission in an authorized educational Institute. It is important to describe here that getting an admission is a time........ Read More
Norway is the only country that offers education free of cost for the students of other countries including our country Pakistan.Therefore it a golden opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their studies in Norway. You can secure admission........ Read More
First you have to apply in University for admission, getting admission is not an easy task because students from everywhere apply for admission therefore you have to apply for number of courses in several universities so that you have a good chance of securing........ Read More
Any Pakistani student who wishes to continue his/her studies at New Zealand can send his application to the immigration office located at Dubai its address is given below. Immigration New Zealand – Dubai BranchSuite 1503, API Tower Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates........ Read More
To apply for Australian study visa you have to follow number of steps.Selection of Institution & Course.There are two ways to take admission in any institution & Course.You can directly apply for admission to an institution though its website for submission of application......... Read More