Austria Study Visa Guide
You can apply for masters program in Austria if you have completed 16 years of education.A person can also apply for bachelors program bur for that fulfilling the language requirement is a must.
Following are the examples of the kinds of education which makes you eligible for masters program in Austria.
- FA/Fsc+Bachelors(4 year)
- O-level/A-level+Bachelors(2years)+Master(2 years)
- FA/Fsc+Bachelors(2 year)+Master(2 years)
Passport: Valid Passport
Language proficiency: ILETS/TOFEL Score
- For visa you’d require attested documents from higher education commission.
Attestation from Austrian Embassy:
- It is advisable to attest documents from Austrian embassy, you will need these documents for visa
- You will be required to have recommendation letter from university teachers where you are currently studying or have studied.
- Most of the programs in Austria are taught in German and some in English. You’d be required to provide a certificate to prove your language proficiency accordingly.
- You should start visa process as soon as you get admission in a university.
- To obtain a visa you need to apply for residence permit which is in fact application for visa. Once your application is approved the embassy will ask you to submit schengen visa form along with your passport and visa fees. You would then get your visa within 10 days.
Proof of finances:
- In order to get visa you will have to prove that you have enough funds for one year for your expanses. Which is 9500 euros if your age is above 24 and 5258 euros if your age is below 24.
- They don’t accept bank statement in Pakistani rupees. You will have to open a Euro account in an international bank like standard charter or HSBC.
Proof of accommodation:
- When you are applying for visa you will need to provide proof for your accommodation during your stay. You can book a room in a hotel or a student hostel and the agreement of that you can show as a proof to the embassy.
Proof of health insurance:
- When you apply for visa, you will have to provide health insurance certificate along with your application. Health insurance for 3 months is fine but its better to get insurance for 6 months.
Glimpse of life in Austria:
The cost of living:
- Tuition fee is around 363 Euros per semester.
- Monthly cost for a single person living in a single room is 300-400 Euros. It includes rent, internet, electricity cast and food.
- If accommodation is shared cost can be reduced to 250 Euros per month.
- Food cost per month is 50 to 80 Euros.
Part time job:
- Part time jobs are available in Austria, if one does odd jobs it can make him earn 500-800 euros monthly. Mostly work is available at new paper and restaurants.
- Its good to have a driving license, it increases opportunities for you to find jobs. You can bring an international license with you from your country and enroll yourself in a driving license to obtain one this international license will let you drive for 6 months and during this time you will have to get a driving license. In case you want to learn driving in Austria it is going to cost you money.
Get admission in a University:
- In Austria each university conducts its own admissions. Some you universities asks you to apply online and then send documents with printed copy of online form. Some universities also conduct interviews as part of application process.
- Some universities might ask you to attest documents by Austrian Embassy.
Following are the documents they attest.
- Academic certificates.
- Birth certificates.
An overview ,a summary of requirements:You can apply for student visa to UK.If you are 16 or above.If you are offered a place on a course by an educational institute.If you can speak read and write English.If you can support yourself and pay fees of your course....... Read More
There are five easy steps that you must follow to get USA Study Visa.Get an Admission The first step towards obtaining US Study Visa is to get an admission in an authorized educational Institute. It is important to describe here that getting an admission is a time........ Read More
Norway is the only country that offers education free of cost for the students of other countries including our country Pakistan.Therefore it a golden opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their studies in Norway. You can secure admission........ Read More
First you have to apply in University for admission, getting admission is not an easy task because students from everywhere apply for admission therefore you have to apply for number of courses in several universities so that you have a good chance of securing........ Read More
Any Pakistani student who wishes to continue his/her studies at New Zealand can send his application to the immigration office located at Dubai its address is given below. Immigration New Zealand – Dubai BranchSuite 1503, API Tower Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates........ Read More
To apply for Australian study visa you have to follow number of steps.Selection of Institution & Course.There are two ways to take admission in any institution & Course.You can directly apply for admission to an institution though its website for submission of application......... Read More