Study Visa Guide for Norway
Norway is the only country that offers education free of cost for the students of other countries including our country Pakistan. Therefore it a golden opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their studies in Norway. You can secure admission by following the below guidelines.
- Visiting www.studyinnorway.no will help you in finding the institute and course in which you can get admission. If you want to get admitted in Master’s program then you must have 16 years education and if you want to get admission in Bachelor’s degree then you must have one year of University education from Pakistan.
- Once you decided the institute and course for admission the read the complete requirements of admission carefully.
- Securing an admission in Norway is a challenging task as students from every corner of the world apply for admission. Therefore a student must apply for at least 10 study programs.
- Once you apply for study program the next step is to attest the photo copies of your all documents from Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & IBCC. List of documents is given below.
- Matric DMC and Certificate (attested from relevant board, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & IBCC).
- FSc/FA DMC and Certificate. Certificate (attested from relevant board, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & IBCC).
- Birth Certificate translated in English issued by Union Council and must be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, its copy must be certified by Notary Public.
- Registration Certificate of Family issued by NADRA, its copy must be certified by Notary Public.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card, Copy must be attested by Notary Public.
- Passport (valid), Its Copy must be attested by Notary Public.
- Experience letter of applicant, Its Copy must be attested by Notary Public.
- Photograph (Passport size).
- ILETS score, (certificate must be attested by Notary Public).
- Two recommendation letters issued by your teachers, must be attested from your institution, it is important to mention here that please make sure that your recommender must provide his/her telephone number and email address in the recommendation letter.
- Your bank statement around 13 lack rupees, an important thing about bank statement is that it could be one day bank statement you did not need to provide transaction history.
- If the applicant is married then he/she must provide Marriage Certificate translated in English, if the applicant is un-married then he/she must provide un-married certificate.
- In cases in which your documents are not in English then you have to submit the translation of your documents in English (certified) with your documents.
- Applicant’s CV.
Once you get admission in any institute then you have to transfer (89,000NOK) to University bank accounted (refundable). Once you arrived in Norway the amount is returned to you.
After securing admission you have to apply for visa in Norwegian Embassy Islamabad.
First you have to apply in University for admission, getting admission is not an easy task because students from everywhere apply for admission therefore you have to apply for number of courses in several universities so that you have a good chance of securing........ Read More
Any Pakistani student who wishes to continue his/her studies at New Zealand can send his application to the immigration office located at Dubai its address is given below. Immigration New Zealand – Dubai BranchSuite 1503, API Tower Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates........ Read More
To apply for Australian study visa you have to follow number of steps.Selection of Institution & Course.There are two ways to take admission in any institution & Course.You can directly apply for admission to an institution though its website for submission of application......... Read More